Как да отделя стъклото от фара

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Как да отделя стъклото от фара

Здравейте на всички.Ето едно въпросче с повишена трудност.Става въпрос за следното как да отделя здраво стъкло от фар в смисъл разлага ли се силикона с някаква течност.Иначе операцията е много неприятна ако трябва да прорязваш силикона по цялата залепена повърхност не че не става и така но е много труд и нерви с опасност да спукаш стъклото или да счупиш и нараниш кутията на фара.Имам желание да си преместя всичките карантии от счупения фар Валео в кутията на новия DEPO заедно със стъклото.
    Fiat Bravo 1,4 12V; Lancia Zeta 2,0 Turbo; Fiat Doblo 1,9 Multijet 120 h.p.
    Fiat Marea Weekend ELX 1,9 TD - бившата

Не съм го правил, но на този сайт пише, че става чрез нагряване на фара във фурна. Ето цитат:
    I had to open apart my headlight unit. This is done by heating it in a cooking oven for about 10-15 minutes at 275°F or until the glue loosen. It may take a longer or shorter time to soften the glue on different headlamp units. Remove any attachments, like your bulb or wire harness, that may not be able to withstand the heat. Be very careful when separating your projector unit because the glue will stick to anything it can get a hold of. Think of hot melted cheese on a slice of pizza when you pull it apart. Use a butter knife or a flat-head screw driver to pry the headlight apart. Once you’ve pried it open, you can use your hands to do the rest of the job.Here’s my recommendation: As you pull apart the front cover from the headlight unit, separate/trim the cheesy web-like glue using your hand. Don’t worry, the glue is not that hot, but the headlight unit is. Remember, pull a little and then trim a little, and repeat this step. Take your time and do it SLOWLY. You have about 20~30 minutes before the glue harden. Plenty of time. As you trim, the glue will retract, and you can reuse the glue later when re-attaching the headlight back together. I have done this process about 4 times already with the same headlight, and the glue is still good and I have no problem with rain fogging up the headlight.
    Не знам дали знаете, но "не знам" се пише отделно!
    Fiat Punto 1.2 SX 2000 г.

Коментар

Working...
    X