Стойност на монета.

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Стойност на монета.

Каква е стойността на въпросната монета?АВСТРИЯ 1885- 1915Година на издаване:1915 Серия:Франц Йозеф IМетал:Злато 986/23.65К Тегло:13,88 грама Диаметър:40 мм Гурт:назъбен Лице:профил на Франц Йозеф I и надпис
    Прикачени файлове
    Fiat Bravo 1,4 12V; Lancia Zeta 2,0 Turbo; Fiat Doblo 1,9 Multijet 120 h.p.
    Fiat Marea Weekend ELX 1,9 TD - бившата

Цената на златото, може малко отгоре, заради дупката.
    Всеки има право да бъде глупав, но някои злоупотребяват с тази привилегия.

Коментар

http://www.google.bg/search?q=franc+...htmlДоста се позачетох, че ми стана интересно, най-свестното мнение май е това:"Your coin, if it is genuine, is an Austrian four-ducat piece.All of the 1915 4-ducats are official restrikes, meaning they were struck by the Austrian mint, but not necessarily in 1915 as the date suggests (they kept right on striking them after 1915, with the date "frozen"). So the coin is not as old as the date on it would have you believe.The bad news is:As restrikes, these have no numismatic (collector) value.BUT...The good news is:They do contain the same amount of gold as earlier 4-ducat pieces, so they DO have bullion value. They are popular in jewelry, too. I have always liked them.They were struck in .986 Gold (98.6% pure), and their pure gold content amounts to 0.4430 oz.To compute your coin’s current melt value, or "spot" price, multiply the current spot price of gold (which you can look up on kitco.com or elsewhere) by the coin’s weight of .4430 oz.As of this posting, gold is roughly at $725/oz, give or take, so if you take the $725 spot price and multiply it by .4430, you have $321.18 worth of gold in that coin.IF it is real. I have not heard of many fakes of these particular coins, but it is possible. "http://www.blackmountaincoins.com/coins/plugins/forum/about242.html
      Ex Fiat 126P
      Ex Fiat Tipo 1.6 DOHC 1989
      Ex Fiat Bravo 1.6 16V 1997
      Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 TS
      Не ми работи буква Б на лаптопа, изпи 1 бира. Затова я пиша с 6.

Коментар

Working...
      X