Помощ за превод

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Помощ за превод

Помощ за превод от англииски на български или от руски на българскиако някои е по добар с немския мога и него да му дам.Благодаря на всички предварително!Frequently asked questions Англииски - In which case is my premium a subscription and when not? - I ordered a subscription. What is that? - I lost my login data. How can i get it? - I want to transfer my subscription to another account. Is this possible? - I only have a premium account for one account and not for all of my accounts. Why? - My premium account vanished after an account transfer. What happened? - Is there any game support available via Gamepay? - My credit card / bank details changed. What to do now? - The system was not able to charge my credit card. What to do now? - I canceled my subscription. What is going to happen with my account now? - I used the form at support.gamepay.de and did not get an answer. What should I do now? - I want to cancel my subscription. How can I do this? - How long is the period of cancellation? - My premium account hasn’t been activated after I subscribed. What happened? Руски Часто задаваемые вопросы - Когда я заключаю абонемент и когда нет? - Что такое абонемент? - Не могу найти входных данных - как мне их восстановить? - Я хочу перенести абонемент на другой аккаунт, возможно ли это? - Премиум включился только на одном аккаунте, а как же остальные? - Мой премиум-аккаунт исчез после обмена аккаунтами, что случилось? - Могу ли я получить в Gamepay консультацию по игре ? - Мои банковские данные изменились, что мне надо сделать? - Снятие средств со счёт не удалось, что теперь делать? - Я отменил(а) премиум, что теперь произойдёт с моим аккаунтом? - До сих пор нет ответа с , что мне делать? - Я хочу отменить премиум, как мне это сделать? - Каков срок отмены премиума? - Премиум аккаунт не активировался после заказа, что случилось?
    Subaru B9 tribeca 3.0
    Peugeot 307 04
    Ex:Alfa Romeo 1,4 T.Spark 103hp 98''
    Fiat Brava 1.6 16V 103

Goole translate + моя редакция, че смешничко стана иначе :D- В кой случай имам премиум абонамент и кога не?- Поръчах абонамент. Какво е това?- Загубих данните за вход (т.е. име и парола). Как мога да ги получа ?- Искам да прехвърля абонамента си към друга сметка. Възможно ли е това?- Имам само премииум сметка за една сметка, а не за всичките си сметки. Защо?- Моята премиум сметка изчезна след прехвърляне. Какво се случило ?- Има ли game support(поддръжка за игра/не) чрез Gamepay?- Моята кредитна карта / банкова информация е променена. Какво да правя сега?- Системата не можа да таксува кредитната ми карта. Какво да правя сега?- Отменених си абонамента. Какво ще се случи с моя профил сега?- Използвах(попитах) поддръжката на support.gamepay.de и не получавам отговор. Какво трябва да направя сега?- Искам да отмена абонамента си. Как мога да направя това?- Колко дълго е периодът на отмяна(прекъсване на абонамента)?- Моята премиум сметка не е активирана(все още), въпреки абонамента ми. Какво става ?
    F9Q750 @ 151hp/332.2Nm

Коментар

Благодаря колега ако ми преведе някои сега и това In which case is my premium a subscription and when not? With every subscription there is clearly mentioned whether it is an subscription or a single payment. I ordered a subscription. What is that? Subscription is defined as subscription being extended automatically after the payed time. I lost my login data. How can i get it? You may get your login data again from www.gamepay.de. Please enter the email-address you registered with if you ordered via credit card or enter your cellphone number you registered with if you ordered via cell phone. I want to transfer my subscription to another account. Is this possible? There is no possibility to transfer a subscription to another account due to technical reasons. You need to cancel your old subscription and order a new one for your new account. I only have a premium account for one account and not for all of my accounts. Why? The premium account is only valid for the account you ordered it for. If you want to use the premium features for another account you will need to subscribe there separately. My premium account vanished after an account transfer. What happened? The premium account is only valid for the account you ordered it for. If you want to use the premium features for another account you will need to subscribe there separately. Is there any game support available via Gamepay? Please contact your respective game support concerning game-related questions, as we are only responsible for the payment support and have no influence on gaming issues. My credit card / bank details changed. What to do now? It is not possible for us to change credit card details due to technical reasons. You need to cancel your old subscription and create a new one with your new credit card details. The system was not able to charge my credit card. What to do now? When using a credit card it possible that we are not able to charge your card due to insufficient cover, wrong data at the subscription or denial of the credit institution. At the same time the account is being banned, we send you an e-mail with further information regarding this procedure.If you did n´t receive this email we may send you this e-mail again, if you tell us your nick and universe/server of the account. I canceled my subscription. What is going to happen with my account now? Your account will not be deleted after the cancellation of your subscription. I used the form at support.gamepay.de and did not get an answer. What should I do now? All emails are normally answered within 48 hours. Please check your spam filter if you received no answer within the given time frame. Please resend your question if you didn’t receive an answer.(Please check if your system clock is set right and got the right date to avoid oversight of your question.) I want to cancel my subscription. How can I do this? For a subscription payed via credit card you are able to find the subscription management of ordered subscriptions at www.gamepay.de. With the login data you got with the subscription via e-mail you may login at Gamepay and cancel your subscription. If you lost/deleted this e-mail with the login data, you may get new login data from our page.Concerning a subscription via cell phone you may find the subscription management at www.gamepay.de. With the login data you got with the subscription via SMS you may login at Gamepay to cancel your subscription. If you lost/deleted the SMS with the login data you may request your login data at the Gamepay interface. How long is the period of cancellation? You may cancel a subscription 15 days before the next renewal. My premium account hasn’t been activated after I subscribed. What happened? Due to transfer speed of the payment system it is possible that the activation of your premium account needs some minutes to be activated. Please contact support.gamepay.de if your order has not been activated within 24 hours after you made the subscription.
      Subaru B9 tribeca 3.0
      Peugeot 307 04
      Fiat Brava 1.6 16V 103

Коментар

Бих ти го превел, но нямам време (на работа съм все пак ). Ако те интересува нещо конкретно по тези точки, кажи кое и ще ти го преведа.
        She was only a whisky maker but he loved her still.

Коментар

Опитай с товаhttp://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=enили с товаhttp://babelfish.altavista.com/
          FIAT Brava S 1,4 12 V 97 г. - бивша. Не карай по-бързо отколкото твоя ангел хранител може да лети!
          Ако нещо стане както трябва, то е станала голяма грешка. Закон на Мърфи.

Коментар

Колеги благодаря много модераторите могат да заключват темата или да я търкат.Благодаря ви още веднъж
            Subaru B9 tribeca 3.0
            Peugeot 307 04
            Fiat Brava 1.6 16V 103

Коментар

Тука можех да се включа с руския,но май съм закъсняла...сори.Важното е,че са ти помогнали.
              "Не търсете възмездие.Рано или късно всеки плаща."
              Ванга

Коментар

Working...
              X