Led Zeppelin - Live On Blueberry Hill

Collapse
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Clear All

Led Zeppelin - Live On Blueberry Hill

Това невероятно издание се появи с отлично качество.
    Live On Blueberry Hill is a bootleg recording of Led Zeppelin’s performance at the Los Angeles Forum on September 4, 1970 during their Summer 1970 North American Tour. The audience recording is well known for being one of the first ever Led Zeppelin bootlegs, and indeed one of the first ever rock and roll bootlegs ever released. It was initially released on the Blimp label. The sleeve notes described it as "One hundred and six minutes and fifty three seconds of pure alive rock." The album was subsequently pressed on the Trade Mark of Quality label and shipped to England. Live On Blueberry Hill derived its name from the fact that at this concert Led Zeppelin performed the Fats Domino classic "Blueberry Hill" as a final encore. The bootleg also features one of the few known live performances of "Out on the Tiles", a track from the group’s third album. This 9 CD box set from EVSD has the 5 best sources that have been released over the years of this classic must-have show. A full set of artwork is also included.
    Led Zeppelin September 4, 1970 The Forum Inglewood, California USA Version 1: Blimp Records/TMOQ Disc 1 1. Intro 2. Immigrant Song 3. Heartbreaker 4. Dazed And Confused 5. Bring It On Home 6. That’s The Way 7. Bron-Yr-Aur 8. Since I’ve Been Loving You 9. Organ Solo 10. Thank You Disc 2 1. What Is and What Should Never Be 2. Moby Dick 3. Whole Lotta Love * Boogie Chillun * Movin’ On * Red House * Some Other Guy * Think It Over * Honey Bee * The Lemon Song 4. Communication Breakdown * Good Times, Bad Times * For What It’s Worth * I Saw Her Standing There 5. Out On The Tiles 6. Blueberry Hill Version 2: TMOQ alternate source Disc 3 1. Intro 2. Immigrant Song 3. Heartbreaker 4. Dazed And Confused 5. Bring It On Home 6. That’s The Way 7. Bron-Yr-Aur 8. Since I’ve Been Loving You 9. Organ Solo 10. Thank You Disc 4 1. What Is and What Should Never Be 2. Moby Dick 3. Whole Lotta Love * Boogie Chillun * Movin’ On * Red House * Some Other Guy * Think It Over * Honey Bee * The Lemon Song 4. Communication Breakdown * Good Times, Bad Times * For What It’s Worth * I Saw Her Standing There 5. Out On The Tiles 6. Blueberry Hill Version 3: Cobra Source Disc 5 1. Intro 2. Immigrant Song 3. Heartbreaker 4. Dazed And Confused 5. Bring It On Home 6. That’s The Way 7. Bron-Yr-Aur 8. Since I’ve Been Loving You 9. Organ Solo 10. Thank You Disc 6 1. What Is and What Should Never Be 2. Moby Dick 3. Whole Lotta Love * Boogie Chillun * Movin’ On * Red House * Some Other Guy * Think It Over * Honey Bee * The Lemon Song 4. Communication Breakdown * Good Times, Bad Times * For What It’s Worth * I Saw Her Standing There 5. Out On The Tiles 6. Blueberry Hill Version 4: Antrabata Source Disc 7 1. Intro 2. Immigrant Song 3. Heartbreaker 4. Dazed And Confused 5. Bring It On Home 6. That’s The Way 7. Bron-Yr-Aur 8. Since I’ve Been Loving You 9. Organ Solo 10. Thank You Disc 8 1. What Is and What Should Never Be 2. Moby Dick 3. Whole Lotta Love * Boogie Chillun * Movin’ On * Red House * Some Other Guy * Think It Over * Honey Bee * The Lemon Song 4. Communication Breakdown * Good Times, Bad Times * For What It’s Worth * I Saw Her Standing There 5. Out On The Tiles 6. Blueberry Hill Version 5: Rubber Dubber Records Source Disc 9 1. Bring It On Home 2. That’s The Way 3. Bron-Yr-Aur 4. Since I’ve Been Loving You 5. Organ Solo 6. Thank You 7. What Is and What Should Never Be 8. Whole Lotta Love * Boogie Chillun * Movin’ On * Red House * Some Other Guy * Think It Over * Honey Bee * The Lemon Song 9. Communication Breakdown * Good Times, Bad Times * For What It’s Worth * I Saw Her Standing ThereС благодарност към DEMONOiD
Working...
X